Great news everyone! The newest version of CoreUM has been released and it brings with it some great new functionality.
- We have made numerous user interface improvements that will greatly improve the way you interact with CoreUM. We made changes to things like:
Totally revamped our group management section. It is now more intuitive.
Improved our help documentation as you walk through the system. This is especially true with our custom branding and ICS file help.
Improvements to how CoreUM handles the ICS calendar file.
We created a dedicated feedback and ticket system to help with any questions or concerns you might have. This will greatly help us improve our customer support and responses to your requests.
- a. The formatting of a more button on the meetings page.
- b. Made the contact syncing clearer.
- c. Type ahead functionality improvements.
- d. Added a map to your meeting location link in the email and on the create a meeting screen. This will ensure that all of your attendees can see where the event is happening.
- e. Improvements to how the notes field is displayed and formatted in the email that goes out to all of your participants.
Connect with CoreSolutions Software:
About CoreSolutions Software:
Based in London, Ontario, Canada, CoreSolutions Software Inc. has over 25 years of experience as a leading software and custom database development company. Organizations rely on CoreSolutions Software to provide world-class software solutions, as well as breathtaking web and mobile applications tailored to their unique needs. CoreSolutions Software also offers “out-of-the-box” solutions, like the Auditor for iOS audit/checklist tool and the Baseline CRM customer relationship management system that comes furnished with all the essential features that a small to medium size business requires, with the ability to add custom modules and features as deemed fitting. Further to its custom solutions and “out-of-the-box” products, CoreSolutions Software facilitates a series of FileMaker training courses that are available both online and in classroom format.
For more information on CoreSolutions Software’s CoreUM web application, or if you would like to schedule an interview, please contact:
Kyle Mayer, Marketing Manager